Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Faulty Electrical Wiring

A fire believed caused by faulty electrical wiring gutted down seven houses rendering 15 families homeless in Barangay Holy Spirit, Quezon City on Monday morning.

Senior Insp. Aristotle Banaga, Quezon City Fire District deputy commander, said the blaze started around 10 a.m. at the house of one Winston Sales, a resident of 157 Santa Maria Street corner Commonwealth Avenue.

The conflagration spread to six other houses and reached fourth alarm around 10:53 a.m. before being extinguished at 11:12 a.m.

No one was reported hurt in the incident although damage was placed at some P500,000.

No comments: