Thursday, December 4, 2008

Applying US Visa from the Philippines

Someone needs your opinion on this matter. She's planning to apply for a tourist visa to the US. If you know of any answer to the inquiry below, please post it in our comment section so that others may benefit from it.

My mother is a TNT in the USA for 3yrs is there a possible that my application be denied? Please help me. I'm planning to apply for a tourist-visa and this is my first time. I'm 32yrs old single mother and I have 3 children. 

My supporting documents are Land Title, COE for 10yrs working in a private company and well compensated, bank account amounting Php50k plus only and dollar accounts one is a time deposit with insurance (known as bancassurance) $9000 2nd is the dollar savings $2000 plus only, and credit cards. 

I've been to bangkok 2007 and hongkong 2008 to have record (tatak) in my passport. Anyone knows my chances if I present these documents to the consul?

No comments: