Monday, December 15, 2008

Pinay Wants to Marry a Spanish Citizen

Here's a dilemma of a Pinay who wishes to marry a Spanish citizen. If you know of any solution to her confusion, please post it in the comment section of this article. This post was taken from one of the government forums of the Republic of the Philippines.

This is an unedited version.

"I am a 32-yr old singlemother and I have a 13 yr-old son from my ex-boyfriend who is a Spanish Citizen. I have separated with my son's father since he was 3 yrs old. I was told by a relative that it is possible for me to apply a for a Spanish passport for my son even if he was born out of wedlock. I tried checking in the Spanish embassy website but I couldn't find any information on this. If there's anyone out there who can help me get information about my son's case I would really appreciate it. I am a Filipino citizen and my son's father is a Spanish citizen. I only have an affidavit of acknowledgement signed by the father, which was required for my son's registration."

No comments: