Tuesday, March 27, 2007

In Misamis: Law Student Murdered

(Tuesday, March 27) - Condemning the “senseless and barbaric" abduction-murder of a fourth year law student, Misamis Oriental governor Oscar Moreno and Cagayan de Oro City mayor Vicente Emano pushed for a full-blown investigation into the case. Sun-Star Cagayan de Oro reported Tuesday that Emano was deeply saddened by the killing of Xavier University (XU) College of Law fourth year student Tamtam Edpan. Edpan was found dead at a remote area in Barangay Sigayan, Taraka, Lanao del Sur last Saturday in what authorities believe was a carnapping case. (GMA 7)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has been more than a year since Tamtam Edpan was killed. I do not know when justice will be served, but whenever that time comes, I hope I am still alive so I could see the perpetrators locked up in jail forever. Of if I'm dead by then, I'll be waiting in the portal of hell to welcome them with fiery arms.

We want justice for Tamtam. Now!