Sunday, March 25, 2007

In NY: From America to the Philippines

(Sunday, March 25, 5 a.m.) - Right here, I would like to let the good people of the Philippines know how well I respect you people and your country. I myself have had many experiences with not only Filipinos but other Asian people right here, as you know, N.Y.C. is a cultural melting pot, and I try to meet as many from all over the world as possible. Over here, we are all basically immigrants, no matter how long our families have been here, except for - of course our native American Indians, who by the way are wonderful people. In my interaction with some Filipinos here in America, I have found most to be pleasant, well educated people, sincere, hardworking and eager to share their culture to others... details here


No comments: